As we adjust to the reality of a Post-Pandemic world, it’s inevitable that the use of technology in our working lives will have changed considerably.
But the adoption of technology for technology sake is a dangerous strategy as it will inevitably lead to increases in operational costs, and won’t necessarily result in any increase in productivity, efficiency or profitable activity – outcomes essential to help most businesses navigate through the current difficult times.
We felt exactly the same when it came to Asset Management tech and how reflecting on the needs of growth focused businesses, post COVID-19, would result in us developing the next generation of Asset Management technological solutions.
So, you’re a forward focused business – how do you start to work out what Asset Management technology is right for you?
As an Asset Management consultancy ourselves, we always adopt a “start with the end in mind” approach when working with any of our customers whose strategic objectives are to be productive, efficient and profitable.
So how you go about that?
A great framework for this is the NOW WHERE HOW framework:
- How does your business currently approach the management and operational effectiveness of your assets?
- What are the benefits and challenges of your current set up?
- Do your systems and processes work together?
- Does your current set-up help you achieve your strategic objectives?
- Do they give the right level of insight and data?
- What are the current costs?
- What do you wish it looked like?
- What would you like to be able to do?
These seem like quite open questions, but in reality, you’re likely to be best positioned to know what’s currently working and what’s not (or never) working well in your business – if it’s not adding value, it’s taking value, so time to fix it!
Once you’ve a good idea of your current set-up, and what you’d like to be able to do, you’re a better position to know what technology would help.
And this is why we built the 365-am platform the way we did.
We wanted our customers to have access to a platform that allowed for the management of every asset, based on the essential outcomes they needed from a personalised solution.
The result? A tailored product that delivers higher levels of productivity and efficiency, as well as statutory compliance.
So, what are the benefits?
- Simple automation functions in your 365-asset management solution delivering for the business & your customers.
- Power apps driven by Microsoft Dynamics for anyone to use. Easy delivery and built to fit your organisation.
- Ability to keep track of all your IT and non-IT assets in stock or in use. Be it contracts, hardware, software, and other configuration items, evaluate their values, and plan purchases with up-to-date information of all assets shaped & informed by sound data management.
- Maintain a complete repository of all the assets in the organization with in-depth visibility into how they are connected to each other. Easily identify critical assets and analyse the impact of incidents and changes.
- Accountability – providing assurance by effective, efficient asset programmes & procurement.
- Manage and track all your assets in a single view from anywhere, through all phases – be it procurement, maintenance, depreciation, or disposal. Get a timeline of all events at a glance in a web-based solution built and delivered around a set of clear strategic priorities.
Unlock the potential of your assets
- Optimise cost, quality & utilisation
- Using performance information to inform option appraisal
- Identify the actions that will generate more value or fresh potential
- Continue to invest & retain in current use
- Identifying where the potential lies to unlock asset potential, release value, provide for reinvestment
So if forward-focused and growth-orientated are good ways to describe your business, and you’re keen to understand how you could improve your Asset Management approach to drive increased productivity, efficiency and profit for your business, get in touch with our team of AM consultants to book your demo NOW!